You have booked your pool opening service with AquaPRO Pools & Hot Tubs and are just waiting for the service date to come. There are a few things you should do as the homeowner to ensure a safe environment for the technicians to complete their jobs effectively.
- Ensure the water to the outside hose has been hooked up.
- Gather your pool equipment and place it near the pool – somewhere easily visible.
- If you own a winter cover bag, place that with the pool equipment, along with any other parts needed to be installed (eg. diving board, handrails, ladder, etc.)
- Have a peek under your winter cover to see where the water level is sitting at. If possible, and if needed, put your hose under your cover to raise the water level to be midway up the skimmer opening. This will ensure the pump primes when we hook it up initially.
- Lastly, ensure we will have access to the backyard – the gate is unlocked and no dogs running around at the time of our arrival. If you have any specific requirements for access, please just let us know at the time of your booking – we are happy to accommodate.
The little things are what matters. If you can do those simple steps before we arrive for your pool opening service, we will be able to show exactly how amazing our technicians really are.